The Synergy Group offers several practices around Surrey all with one thing in common – they ensure ultimate patient care and satisfaction. The dentists in Surrey only work with the best, highly trained professionals, and clinicians in their field, which guarantees their patients receive outstanding patient care.
The flagship clinic, Synergy Clinic in Addlestone, offers dentistry, beauty, and medical treatments all under one roof. These services include general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, dental hygienists, dental implants, teeth whitening, and Invisalign to name a few. The beauty side offers facial aesthetics, as well as spa and beauty treatments, such as massage, facials, and waxing and the medical side offers physiotherapy. We will explore the dental side a little further.
Synergy Clinic offers a wide range of modern dentistry treatments and it aims to keep patient’s smiles healthy and beautiful. Patients young and old are welcome at the clinic, and the team sees everyone from babies with their first teeth popping through to denture care and dental implants for the older generation. Dental implants are not always aimed at the older age bracket however, there are numerous reasons why someone could have a tooth or teeth missing. This could be due to an accident, sports injury, or tooth loss through decay. There is no judgement at the Synergy Clinic, the team just wants to help you achieve a healthy, functional smile.
Dental implants are cited as the next best thing to natural teeth. They offer an exceptionally durable and effective solution for tooth loss. Dental implants are small titanium screws that are implanted into the jawbone to create a firm support for a crown or bridge to be fitted. The implants can be used to support a single tooth, multiple teeth, or complete arches of teeth, restoring your teeth to a fully functioning and stunning smile.
There are many advantages to dental implants: –
- Improved appearance – they look and feel like your natural teeth. Because they are fused with your jawbone, they are permanent.
- Better speech – the dental implants will not slip which means you can speak with confidence. Dentures can occasionally slip within the mouth causing you to slur or mumble your words.
- Greater comfort – the dental implants act as your natural teeth do and this eliminates the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating – dental implants allow you to eat the foods you like without the worry of getting food trapped or dentures sliding. They function like your own teeth, meaning you can eat with confidence.
- Can improve self-esteem – as dental implants give you your smile back, they can help with your self-esteem and give you the confidence to smile again.
- Durable – if looked after properly, your dental implants will last many years and even a lifetime.
So, you are interested in dental implants, but what are the costs, and how about the success rates? Dental implants have a high success rate of 98%. Titanium is used as it is well-tolerated by the body and many people have dental implants for the rest of their lives with no issues. They are seen as a highly effective solution for tooth loss; however, the costs of dental implants can often put people off getting the treatment.
The cost of getting dental implants is not cheap but it does need to be viewed as a long-term solution. Bearing in mind that the treatment is a one-off and is giving you back the use of your ‘natural’ teeth for the rest of your life, then the price becomes more cost-effective. Alternatives such as dentures can result in ongoing care and repair over the years, and this should be taken into consideration when comparing the two.
The Synergy Clinic in Addlestone understands that the initial outlay for dental implants can be quite daunting and pose a challenge to people’s budgets. That’s why to help spread the costs, the clinic offers a selection of payment plans, which allow you to spread the costs over a period of time with low or even zero percent interest rates. When you have your consultation appointment, please discuss this and the dentist will be happy to provide you with your options.
Please don’t be deterred from having the beautiful smile you deserve due to the cost of treatment. You can call the clinic on 01923 856 541 and they will be happy to help.
Synergy Clinic – dentist In Addlestone
24C High Street
Tel: 01932 856 541