Invisalign is a revolutionary teeth straightening system that involves wearing a series of custom-made clear aligners during a certain period of time with the aim of fixing crooked or misaligned teeth.
The aligners are discreet and virtually invisible. You will change them every one or two weeks and each time you will be closer to your dream smile. It is an alternative to traditional braces, especially for adults who don’t feel confident smiling with metal braces.
Invisalign is easily removable for brushing and flossing your teeth, as well as eating and special occasions but it is recommended to wear them at least 22 hours per day to achieve your goal.
Here are some of its benefits:
- While traditional braces can take up to a few years to fix the teeth, Invisalign can take a minimum of 6 months to achieve a straight smile.
- There is no need for wires and brackets, which can sometimes be painful or uncomfortable.
- Reduces damage to teeth and gums as it doesn’t have any metal.
- Traditional braces often trap food and make brushing With Invisalign, simply remove your aligners, brush and floss your teeth and put your aligners back when you finish.
- It will straighten your teeth very discreetly and not many people will notice that you are having an orthodontic treatment.
Download ‘My Invisalign Smile’ app if you would like to record your orthodontic journey and see the progress every time you change an aligner.